An action-packed building challenge, with motorbike, toy pick-up truck and trailer. And for extra-daring adventures – a flaming ring of fire! With easy-to-use pull-back control, motorbike fans can create heroic stunts as they send their stunt motorcycle soaring towards the flames. The truck features top steering, opening doors and cool stickers to fire kids’ imaginations. Meanwhile, the motorbike has chunky tires and even more sticker details. 2-in-1 model for stunning stadium adventures This building kit is packed with exciting features to keep builders and motorbike fans busy. The detachable trailer transforms into a toy ramp to power the bike into the air. Then after performing cool stunts, transport the motorcycle in the trailer, ready for the next hair-raising event. Or for a new challenge, rebuild the model into a Stadium Truck set. Learn new skills with LEGO® Technic™ building toys LEGO builders can discover the basics of force and movement with this LEGO Technic (42106) Stunt Show Truck & Bike set. Ideal for LEGO fans or anyone looking for a cool building challenge.
- This super building kit includes motorbike, truck, trailer and ring of fire for stunt-action fun. With its pull-back action, kids will love competing with friends to perform the ultimate leap through the flames.
- The trailer cleverly transforms into a ramp to propel the motorbike towards the ring of fire. After perfecting their jaw-dropping stunts, the truck is ready to transport the motorbike to the next event.
- Kids aged 8+ will love this building challenge, creating all the elements of this super-fun set. Once built, they can recreate the thrills of a daring motorcycle show, then rebuild the model into a Stadium Truck set.
- This action-packed building set (42106) makes a great LEGO® gift for kids aged 8+. It’s also a brilliant choice if you’re looking for the best gifts for kids who love toy trucks, stunt cars and action toys.
- When all the elements are combined, this makes an impressive set that’s the ideal size for role-play. With the ring of fire, width is over 7” (18cm) and height is 11” (28cm).