America is an endless adventure, with so much to see and learn! Scratch and Sketch your way through time across this amazing country!
- Learn about the symbols and history of the United States, from Native American totem poles to the Statue of Liberty!
- Book contains 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages, with red, white, and blue swirl patterns or holographic foil.
- 20 drawings and informative text about American history.
- 20 extra pages for making your own drawings.
- Wooden stylus for drawing included.
- Recommended for young artists ages 6 and up.
- Note: This is NOT a Trace-Along title; it is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.
- 6-3/8” wide x 8-1/2” high; wire-o bound hardcover.
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
Peter Pauper Press
|Manufacturer Model Number||