Can you guess what safari animal is hidden on each page? Read the clues–like what animal loves being in the water but cannot swim–then look for the sections with dots and scratch away the surface coating with the included wooden stylus to see if you were right! A charming illustration is concealed on each of the 12 Scratch Art pages. The spiral-bound pad features built-in stylus storage, making it a self-contained craft project that’s perfect for families on the go!
- Spiral-bound pad includes 12 hidden-picture Scratch Art pages featuring Safari Animals
- Read the clues, then scratch away the coating to reveal answers
- Wooden stylus stores in a tray in the cover
- On the Go format makes it perfect for families on the move
- Great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and creativity
Melissa & Doug
|Manufacturer Model Number||