Perhaps a distant relative of the many-headed Hydra, the Two-Headed Dragon is a difficult foe for even the bravest of souls. Thick scales and curved horns offer protection, while serpent-like necks and razor-sharp teeth warn all who come near to tread carefully.
- Scientific Name: Draco duo collum
- Characteristics: Two long necks allow this toothy dragon figure to bite high and low all at once. Lacking wings, it relies on long thin legs for speed and strong scales for protection.
- Size and Color: A fiery blend of red, orange, and gold mixes with a splash of royal purple to give this 4 ¾ inch tall dragon a fearsome yet regal look. It’s about the size of a very large piece of bread.
- The 2-Headed Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
|Manufacturer Model Number||