The sail-backed Spinosaurus was one of the longest meat-eating dinosaurs of all time. This long-snouted theropod dinosaur was adapted for a semi-aquatic lifestyle. It hunted for fish in the river deltas of northern Africa during the late Cretaceous, 100 million years ago.
- Scientific Name: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus
- Characteristics: Spinosaurus was a giant carnivore with a spectacular tall sail running along its back, and a long snout filled with pointed conical teeth. It had short muscular legs with three-toed feet, and short arms with three-fingered hands and an enlarged claw on its thumb. It could reach massive sizes up to 49 feet long.
- Size and Color: This model is 8.5 inches long and 4.5 inches high. It is a bold orange colour with dark spots.
- The Spinosaurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
|Manufacturer Model Number||