Can you guess which animals are hidden? Read the clues–like which animals have front teeth on the bottom but not on top–then look for the sections with dots and scratch away the surface coating with the included wooden stylus to see if you were right! A charming illustration of an animal family is concealed on each of the 12 Scratch Art pages. The spiral-bound pad features built-in stylus storage, making it a self-contained craft project that’s perfect for families on the go!
- Spiral-bound pad filled with hidden-picture Scratch Art
- 12 pages featuring charming illustrations of animal families
- All-inclusive craft features built-in stylus storage; perfect for families on the go
- Read the clues, then scratch away the coating to reveal answers
- Promotes fine motor and problem-solving skills