This versatile Disney Frozen building toy for toddlers provides a world of play and educational possibilities. Playful, buildable learning toy for young kids and Frozen fans! While they have fun, toddlers progress toward key developmental milestones. They relate to Elsa and Olaf, so role-play boosts emotional development. They can role-play a range of scenarios, from a tea party to hide and go seek among the ice blocks, which develop their creative and visual-spatial awareness. Each piece is easy for little hands to pick up and place, so kids can rearrange the set to create stories of their own – great for imagination and fine motor skills. LEGO® DUPLO® starter sets and developmental toys These charming buildable playsets combine iconic themes, familiar settings, well-known characters and toddler-friendly bricks to stimulate preschooler development with creative fun. As play progresses from acting out simple scenes to role-playing make-believe stories, parents can join in and share precious moments with their children.
- Inspire imaginative adventures and playful learning with Disney’s Elsa and Olaf from the blockbuster Frozen movies. The fun starts straight from the box – the developmental benefits last a lifetime!
- Disney’s Elsa and her adorable snowman friend, Olaf, are playing in the snow and building an icehouse! With a teapot, hot chocolate and cakes on the table, the scene is set for a super-cool tea party!
- Children can explore imaginative fun with Disney’s Elsa and Olaf. As they role-play endlessadventures, they also build their creative-thinking, fine-motor, visual-spatial and emotional skills.
- A great LEGO® starter set for budding builders and little Disney Frozen fans. With safe, toddler-friendly pieces, this buildable imaginative playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 2 and up.
- With the assembled ice house measuring over 3” (12cm) high, this captivating construction playset is big enough for serious play and small enough to pack up and take wherever kids go.