Create creepy crawly chemisTREATS!
Using the included ingredients and following the simple, illustrated instructions, young mad scientists will get to learn about the scientific properties of natural polymers while making their own delicious gummies.
Flavor your creations with mixed berry and green apple. Pour them into molds to create slithery worms and hair-raising spiders. You can even add citric acid to make your treats sour!
Real science becomes incredibly delicious and thrilling for the imagination with the Geek & Co Gross Gummy Candy Lab.
Geek & Co Gross Gummy Candy Lab
- Science kit for making creepy-crawly gummies from scratch
- Encourages exploration, experimentation, an interest in science
- Become a mad scientist while learning about natural polymers!
- Create tasty gummies with natural gelatins like carrageenan (made from seaweed)
- Flavor your creations with mixed berry and green apple
- Kids can make their gummies sour with citric acid
- Learn about the scientific properties of natural polymers
- Includes sour mixture (33.6 grams), seaweed powder (68 grams), mixed berry flavor-sugar mixture (54 grams), green-apple flavor-sugar mixture (54 grams), plastic gummy candy mold, 4 plastic storage bags, sticker sheet for labeling bags
- 16-page full-color workbook included
- High quality materials – Exceptional make-eat-and-learn experience
Made in the U.S.A.