The updated second edition brings a host of enhancements to your A Game of Thrones experience. It incorporates elements from previous expansions, including ports, garrisons, Wildling cards, and Siege engines, while introducing welcome new innovations. Convenient player screens will hide your underhanded dealings from prying eyes, while new Tides of Battle cards convey the uncertainty of war. This, along with updated graphics and a clarified ruleset, means the time has never been better to claim the Iron Throne.
- A board game based on A Game of Thrones, a novel now adapted to an HBO series
- 3–6 players take command of the Great Houses of Westeros
- Updated second edition, incorporates elements of past expansions
- Features a streamlined rulebook and updated art
- Includes welcome new enhancements like Tides of Battle cards and player screens